MyCareerCube Teradata Training will help you become an expert in developing Data Warehousing applications using Teradata while working on real time use cases and projects. After this training, you can clear TEO-141 and TEO-142 Teradata certification.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the Mastering Teradata course at MyCareerCube, you will be able to:
1. Understand Teradata's competitive advantage over other RDBMS.
2. Understand Teradata Architecture and Indexing mechanism.
3. Use SQL to process data stored in Teradata tables.
4. Use Teradata application utilities to import/export data.
5. Apply various performance turning techniques to optimize the queries.
Who is it intended for?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn Teradata.
1. Developers/Designers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as an Teradata Developer/Designer.
2. Analytics Managers who are subject matter experts, leading a team of analysts.
3. Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence.Read more on Everything you wanted to know about a career in Teradata.
Pre-requisites for this course include Basic Knowledge in SQL & General relational database along with basic unix commands.ENROLL NOW