Kafka training helps you gain expertise in Kafka Architecture, Installation, Configuration, Performance Tuning and Kafka Integration with Hadoop, Storm and Spark using Twitter Streaming use case.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of Apache Kafka course at MyCareerCube, you should be able to:
1. Understand Kafka and its components
2. Set up an end to end Kafka cluster along with Hadoop and Yarn cluster
3. Integrating Kafka with real time streaming systems like Spark & Storm
4. Describe the basic and advanced features involved in designing and developing a high throughput messaging system
5. Use Kafka to produce and consume messages from various sources including real time streaming sources like Twitter
6. Understanding the insights of Kafka API
7. Work on a real life Project, implementing Twitter streaming with Kafka, Hadoop & Storm
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for professionals who want to learn Kafka techniques and wish to apply it on Big Data. It is highly recommended for:
1. Developers who want to gain acceleration in their careers as a "Kafka Big Data Developer"
2. Testing professionals who are currently involved in Queuing and Messaging systems
3. Big Data Architects who like to include Kafka in their ecosystem
4. Project Managers involved in projects of messaging systems
Knowledge of core java concepts is the pre-requisite for this course. We provide a complimentary course i.e. "Java Essentials for Apache Kafka" to all the participants who enroll for the Apache Kafka training.ENROLL NOW