Master HBase by learning concepts such as NoSQL, HBase Cluster, Data Model and Zookeeper.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the Comprehensive HBase course at TeachingKrow, you will be able to:
1. Understand the HBase Architecture and Components.
2. Perform Data Analytics using HBase.
3. Understand the tight integration between HBase and HDFS.
4. Implement HBase in HDFS.
5. Apply Zookeeper to monitor clusters.
Who is it intended for?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn HBase and implement it in Hadoop. The following professionals can learn HBase:
1. Analytics Professionals
2. BI /ETL/DW Professionals
3. Project Managers
4. Testing Professionals
5. Mainframe Professionals
6. Software Developers and Architects
7. Graduates aiming to build a career in Big Data and Hadoop.
The pre-requisites for this course includes basic knowledge of Core Java. Any prior exposure to NoSQL databases will be helpful.ENROLL NOW