MyCareerCube's AWS Development Training is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Developer Associate Exam. You will gain expertise on mastering AWS services along with developing SaaS based applications and implementing concepts like cloud essentials, models, high availability, auto scaling, load balancing, redundant services.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the AWS Cloud course at MyCareerCube, you will be able to:
a) Understand the cloud concepts
b) AWS services and operations
c) Create / configure each service
d) Real time scenarios on high availability / auto scaling
e) Monitoring AWS services
f) Big data & Analytics
g) Automation's using Java SDK/ AWS CLI h) Day to day cloud operations & maintenance of applications & services.
Who is it intended for?
The course is designed for all those professionals who want to learn Cloud computing / Cloud automation / Devops / Developing SaaS based products and applications. This AWS training will be ideal for:
1. Developers who want to develop SaaS based products and applications
2. Developers who want to develop cloud automation products
3. Developers who want to analyse Big data and related ecospace products by using cloud services
4. System / Network Administrators who want to build or migrate the on-premise infrastructure to AWS cloud
5. Solution Architects who want to build / migrate the data centers to cloud and build DR sites on cloud