Splunk certification training includes both Admin and Developer responsibilities of a Splunk Expert. It helps you master Configuration, Clustering, Search, Alerts and Dashboards Creation while working on real-life use-cases.
What are the objectives of this course?
After completion of the Splunk course at MyCareerCube, you will be able to:
1. Understand Splunk Admin/Developer concepts.
2. Apply various Splunk techniques to visualize data in different kinds of graphs and dashboards.
3. Implement Splunk in the organization to analyse and monitor systems.
4. Configure alerts and reports for monitoring purposes.
5. Troubleshoot different application issues using SPL (Search Processing Language)
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for IT professional who wishes to learn Splunk. It is ideal for:
1. IT Operations, IT Monitoring, IT Support and Data Center teams.
2. Developers and Analysts who want to gain knowledge of Splunk development for creating apps and dashboards.You can check a blog related to What Is Splunk? A Beginners Guide To Understanding SplunkHaving Hadoop Admin skills is a highly preferred learning path after the Splunk training. Check out the upgraded Hadoop Admin Course details.
As such, there are no pre-requisites for learning Splunk. However, it is highly recommended for professionals coming from IT Operations and analytics domain.ENROLL NOW