Become an expert in using Cognos BI tool by mastering concepts like Metadata Modelling, Report Authoring, Dynamic Cubes and others, while working on industry based use-cases and projects.MyCareerCube's Cognos Training is in partnership with IBM
What are the objectives of this course?
After completion of the IBM Cognos course at MyCareerCube, you will be able to:
1. Perform a single server or distributed server installation and configuration of the IBM Cognos BI tool.
2. Explore Framework Manager and Cognos Administration.
3. Apply dimensional information to relational Metadata to enable OLAP-style queries.
4. Learn about the DMR package and how to publish new packages.
5. Examine the IBM Cognos BI security environment.
6. Identify and implement techniques to optimize and tune your Framework Manager models.
7. Achieve minimized SQL.
8. Examine Query Studio, Report Studio and its Work Area interface.
9. Create various types of Reports using the Cognos tool.
10. Understand Multi-fact, Multi-grain and Stitch Queries.
11. Get an overview about the Dynamic Query Mode.
12. How to work in a Multi-Modeler Environment.
13. Edit an SQL statement to author custom queries.
14. Manage the caches in the Cognos Administration
15. Understand Determinants
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for students/professionals who are interested in working in the analytics industry ideally for:
1. Developers who want to gain knowledge of Cognos Development for creating queries and reports.
2. Analysts who want to make smarter business decisions.
3. Data Engineers and Statisticians
The pre-requisite for this course include basic knowledge of SQL and DBMS.ENROLL NOW