Become an expert in Big Data Administration by using Apache Ambari as the cluster implementation and designing tool. By end of the course, you will be able to design a whole cluster of 10-100's of nodes in just a matter of few hours.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the Ambari course at TeachingKrow, you will be able to:
1. Understand and identify different management tools.
2. Describe Ambari architecture and its various components.
3. Use Ambari components to build the cluster, add nodes and remove nodes seamlessly.
4. Describe the basic and advanced features and functionalities of Ambari along with use cases.
Who is it intended for?
The course is designed for all those who want to learn Apache Ambari. It is suitable especially for:
1. DevOps specialists or administrators who want to boost their careers and become Hadoop Administrators.
2. DBA s who are subject matter experts, working in jobs around large clusters.
3. Testing specialists around Mainframe or Java.
The pre-requisites for this course include knowledge on management tools architecture, general relational databases (Oracle), Hadoop, and Basic Unix.ENROLL NOW