Become an expert in CRMÂ SalesforceÂ by mastering concepts of CRM, its business implications and how Cloud computing is changing the way businesses use technology to engage with their customers.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the CRM Salesforce for Beginners course at TeachingKrow, you will be able to:
1. Understand what Customer Relationship Management is about and share multiple examples on the relevance and application of CRM.
2. Discuss Cloud Computing concepts, how cloud computing is used for CRM and the various CRM tools that are used by business.
3. Describe the CRM modules and define the activities performed as part of sales, marketing and service.
4. Create business objects and define the business flow across organization CRM processes.
5. Create various types of fields and define the relationship across objects in order to achieve the business functionalities.
6. Utilize the various functionalities of Salesforce.com to achieve Salesforce automation.
7. Prepare reports and associated dashboards to enable business performance preview.
Who is it intended for?
This course is a solid foundation to anyone who aspires to become Business Analyst, Techno-functional Analyst or Salesforce Developer.
The pre-requisites for this course include Business Understanding of Customer Relationship Management, Basic knowledge of CRM systems, Cloud Computing, Basic idea regarding SaaS.ENROLL NOW