Our Node.js Certification Training helps you develop applications using Express and deploying them to Heroku. Learn how to use EJS/Jade/Handlebars, build applications backed by MongoDB, write realtime chat application using Socket IO, Gain knowledge of Grunt and Gulp, test with Mocha and Chai, knowing Hapi and Meteor.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the Node.js training at MyCareerCube, you will be able to:
1. Understand Node.js and what makes it so popular
2. Build applications using Express Framework
3. Master the use of Node Package Manager (NPM)
4. Deploy applications to Heroku
5. Work with different template engines e.g. EJS, Jade and Handlebars
6. Create Web Applications with Express using MongoDB
7. Learn how to use hosted MongoDB provided by MongoLab
8. Hash passwords using bcrypt, handle authentication and logout functionality
9. Deploy Express and MongoDB application to Heroku
10. Set a custom domain for your Heroku deployed applications by purchasing custom domain from GoDadddy
11. Build realtime chat application using Socket IO
12. Learn how to use build systems e.g. Grunt and Gulp
13. Test Your code using Mocha and Chai
14. Get started with Hapi and Meteor and understand when to use one over other.
Who is it intended for?
This course is designed for professionals who aspire to be application developers and gain expertise in building real-time, highly-scalable applications in Node.js. The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Web Developers
2. Project Managers
3. Software Architects
4. Testing Professionals
You can check a blog related to A Day In The Life Of A Node.js Developer!!! Also, once your Hadoop training is over, you can check the Top Node.js Interview Questions related My Career Cube blog.