MyCareerCube's Microsoft Sharepoint Training will help you develop and deploy web solutions, manage identity and permissions, use workflow to manage business processes, use REST API, customize the user interface, web content management, etc. This course will certifiy you as a Microsoft Sharepoint Developer.
What are the objectives of this course?
After the completion of the Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Course at MyCareerCube, you should be able to:
1. Describe the key features of SharePoint 2013.
2. Create custom sites and lists and manage the site life cycle.
3. Use fields and content types to manage taxonomy.
4. Customize the appearance and behavior of user interface elements.
5. Customize page content controls in publishing sites.
6. Configure website structure and navigation.
7. Use the client-side object model and the REST API.
8. Develop, distribute and deploy provider-hosted and auto-hosted SharePoint apps.
9. Manage and customize authentication, authorization and custom server-side components.
10. Create custom workflows to automate business processes.
11. Implement variations for multilingual sites.
12. Customize navigation and site branding.
13. Interact with managed metadata term sets and fields from client-side and server-side code.
14. Format event notification messages.
15. Configure alerts and event receivers on external lists.
16. Configure caching to improve site rendering performance.
17. Optimize site assets and resources to maximize performance.
18. Create and configure BDC models.
19. Optimize the performance of SharePoint apps by implementing best practices, measuring performance, and load testing. 20. Work on a Real Life Project on Microsoft SharePoint 2013 and gain Hands on Project Experience .
Who is it intended for?
The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Software Professional
2. Testing Professionals
3. Project ManagersOther professionals who are looking forward to acquire solid foundation of designing custom code for SharePoint environments can also opt for this course.
The prerequisites for this course include hands-on experience in .NET Framework.ENROLL NOW