Become an expert in Jenkins by mastering Build Pipeline, Reporting, Email & Build plugins, Secure Jenkins, Tomcat 7 and other related concepts.
What are the objectives of this course?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
1. Understand the Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts and Build Pipelines
2. Configure and build basic Tools/Plugins
3. Use Jenkins to set up Build Pipelines
4. Perform Unit and Integration testing with Jenkins
5. Administer Jenkins by performing Backups/Restores
6. Understand the Master/Slave Topologies
7. Build and deploy simple applications to Tomcat 7 containers.
Who is it intended for?
The course is designed for all those who want to master Jenkins. The following professionals can go for this course:
1. Agile Managers leading an Agile team wanting to understand concepts like Continuous Integration/Delivery
2. Individual Contributors in the field of DevOps
3. Developers/Administrators who want to gain acceleration in their careers as "Jenkins Developer".
The pre-requisites for this course include Intermediate scripting knowledge in Windows and knowledge of basic testing frameworks like JUNIT or TestNG. Knowledge of Maven/Ant is beneficial but not mandatory. Some awareness of Server topologies and Release management is recommended, but not mandatory.ENROLL NOW