Teachingkrow AWS Training is designed to help you pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) - Associate Exam. You will gain expertiseÂ on AWS Cloud Computing and its services like Lambda, S3, EC2, VPC, Redshift, IAM, EBS, Cloudfront, Snowball, Cloudwatch, DynamoDb, Glacier, SES, SNS.
What are the objectives of this course?
On completion of the AWS Certification training learner will be able to:
1. Design and deploy scalable, highly available, and fault tolerant systems on AWS
2. Understand lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
3. Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
4. Identify the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
5. Identify the appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
6. Estimate AWS costs and identifying cost control mechanisms
Who is it intended for?
This AWS certification training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become AWS certified solutions architect. The training is a best fit for:
1. Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying AWS solutions
2. Professionals with IT Infrastructure background
3. Professionals with Virtualisation experience
4. DevOps professionals
5. Professionals with understanding of application, server, and network security and compliance You can check a blog related to AWS Certifications.Also, here is an interesting blog highlighting the high demand for Cloud and Distributed Computing Skills"DevOps in the Cloud" is the market buzz and is the preferred learning path after AWS Architect Training. Check out the upgraded DevOps training details
There are no specific prerequisites for participating in AWS training. Any professional who has an understanding of IT Service Management can join this training. There is no programming knowledge needed and no prior AWS experience required.
Day wise schedule
|April 2019||April 2019|
|6, 7||13, 14|
|20, 21||27, 28|
09:30 am to 02:00 pm EDTENROLL NOW