Teachingkrow Azure Certification Training is designed to help you pass the Microsoft Azure (70-532) Certification Exam. You will learn to create and manage Azure Resource Manager Virtual Machines, design and implement a storage and data strategy, manage identity, application and network services together with mastering the concepts like Azure Ad, Azure Storage, Azure SDK, Azure Cloud Services, Azure SQL Database, Azure Web App.
What are the objectives of this course?
On completion of the Azure Certification training learner will be able to:
- Compare the services available in the Azure platform
- Configure and deploy Web Applications Design and implement Azure PaaS compute and Web and Mobile Services
- Create and Configure Azure Virtual Machines
- Create and Manage a Storage account Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account Create, Configure and Connect to a SQL Database instance Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
- Create a Virtual Network Implement a point-to-site network
Who is it intended for?
This Microsoft Azure training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Microsoft Azure Developer Specialist. This Azure course is a best fit for:
- IT Professionals Application Developers .Net Developers Solutions Architects DevOps Engineers Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying Azure solutions Professionals who wants to learn designing, programming, implementing, automating and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions Professionals who wants to become proficient with development tools, techniques and approaches used to build scalable and resilient Azure solutions.
- "DevOps in the Cloud" is the market buzz and is the preferred learning path after Microsoft Azure Certification Training. Check out the upgraded DevOps training details
The pre-requisites for this course includes: Knowledge of developing applications using ASP.NET and C# Knowledge in working with any Cloud platform If you wish to brush-up .Net skills, Teachingkrow offer you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. ".Net essentials for Azure" when you enroll in Microsoft Azure Certification training.
What marks this course apart?
Teachingkrow's Azure Certification training helps you conceptualize the Microsoft Azure fundamentals and services provided on its platform. You will learn to configure and deploy Web applications and also master the creation and deployment of Azure Web apps. You will learn to create and configure Azure Virtual machines and will able to create and manage storage account, while handling blobs and containers present in it. This Azure Cloud training helps you master the SQL Database instance and the implications of importing a SQL standalone database. You will learn about the integrals of Azure Ad (Active Directory) instance and also learn to create a virtual network and implement a point-to-site network.
With Teachingkrow Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Teachingkrow courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and
interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific
Online Exam Mockup Test
Teachingkrow prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in
first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next,
receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam.
Every time you
take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage,
what areas of
the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the
work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with
controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at
your own pace.
24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at Teaching Krow ! You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the create your resume" option."
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at Teaching Krow ! are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by us for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries?
Just leave us a message on our website and we will call u back.
$ 349.00 /-