Teachingkrow Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Training is designed to help you pass the Microsoft Azure (70-533) Certification Exam. This training will make you an expert in Azure Ad, Azure Powershell, Azure Storage, Azure App Service, Azure Site Recovery, Azure SQL Database, Azure Cloud Service, Azure Automation, Azure resource Manager, Azure Virtual network using real life case studies.
What are the objectives of this course?
After completing the Azure 70-533 training, you will be able to:
- Describe Azure architecture components, including infrastructure, tools, and portals
- Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and connect to on-premises environments
- Plan and create Azure virtual machines Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability
- Deploy and configure web apps
- Implement, manage, backup, and monitor storage solutions
- Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications
- Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose Cloud services
- Create and manage Azure AD tenants, and configure application integration with Azure AD Integrate on-premises Windows AD with Azure AD Automate operations in Azure management by using automation
Who is it intended for?
Teachingkrow's Microsoft Azure training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Expert. This Azure course is a best fit for:
- Professionals preparing for Microsoft Azure Exam 70-533 IT Professionals looking for hands-on training on Azure technologies
- New entrepreneurs/companies who wishes to build their IT infrastructure in the cloud at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods Operations team willing to learn more about implementing cloud solutions Solutions Architects
The pre-requisites for this course includes: IT industry work experience or a degree in the IT field Fundamentals of Cloud Computing Basic understanding of Virtualization, Networking & Databases If you wish to brush-up fundamentals of cloud computing, Teachingkrow will provide you a complimentary self-paced course, i.e. "Fundamentals of Cloud Computing" when you enroll in Microsoft Azure Certification training.
What marks this course apart?
Teachingkrow's Azure 70-533 training provides you a beginner to advanced insight into different services of Microsoft Azure such as Storage, Virtual Machines, Websites, Cloud Services, Azure Active Directory, Virtual Networks, Backup & Site Recovery through a Hands-On. You will be able to Deploy, Configure, Monitor, and Diagnose Cloud Services, Create and manage Azure AD tenants and Configure Application Integration with Azure AD.
With Teachingkrow Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Teachingkrow courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and
interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific
Online Exam Mockup Test
Teachingkrow prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in
first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next,
receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam.
Every time you
take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage,
what areas of
the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the
work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with
controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at
your own pace.
24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at Teaching Krow ! You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the create your resume" option."
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at Teaching Krow ! are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by us for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries?
Just leave us a message on our website and we will call u back.
$ 349.00 /-