This course includes E-learning through Videos, Official Sample papers and Chapter Tests for all the COBIT 5 Foundation Syllabus areas.
COBIT 5 is the latest edition of ISACA's globally accepted framework. It provides an end-to-end business view of the governance of enterprise IT, reflecting the central role of information and technology in creating value for enterprises of all sizes. The principles, practices, analytical tools and models found in COBIT 5 embody thought leadership and guidance from business, IT and governance experts around the world.
COBIT 5 provides guidance to executives and those charged with making decisions concerning the use of technology in support of organizational objectives. COBIT 5 helps business leaders address the needs of all stakeholders across the enterprise and ultimately maximize the value from information and technology.
109 High Quality Videos
High quality, interactive, and engaging online videos teach each chapter and knowledge area. All course videos are prepared and presented by industry experts.
50 Test Questions
Practice tests for each chapter help students gauge their preparedness. You even have the flexibility to select the number of chapter test questions you want to attempt.
356 Terms and Definitions
Important terms and concepts for all chapters and knowledge areas are included. You can also use these terms as a collection of flashcards for practice and review.
1 Simulated Practice Test
Full-length simulated exams familiarize students with the actual exam environment. These exams identify a student’s weak areas and suggest improvement opportunities.
Why COBIT® 5 Foundation
- Achieve strategic goals and realise business benefits through the effective and innovative use of IT.
- Support compliance with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies and gain competitive edge over other organizations.
- Reduce complexity and increase cost-effectiveness due to improved and easier integration of information security standards, good practices and/or sector-specific guidelines resulting in operational excellence through reliable, efficient application of technology.
- Improved integration of information security in the enterprise, resulting in increased user satisfaction with information security arrangements and outcomes.
- Understanding of responsibilities and roles in cybersecurity within the organization.
- Better understanding of current cybersecurity posture and risks to the organization.
- Understanding of actions required to close gaps between current cybersecurity posture and target state.
COBIT® 5 Foundation
Obtaining the Foundation qualification will show that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding of the COBIT 5 guidance to be able to:
- Understand the governance and management of enterprise IT
- Create awareness with your business executives and senior IT management
- Assess the current state of enterprise IT in your department or organization
- Scope which aspects of COBIT 5 would be appropriate to implement.
- Multiple Choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 25 mark or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minute duration
- Closed book.
With Teachingkrow Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Teachingkrow courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and
interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific
Online Exam Mockup Test
Teachingkrow prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in
first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next,
receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam.
Every time you
take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage,
what areas of
the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the
work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with
controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at
your own pace.
24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
How soon after Signing up would I get access to the Learning Content?
As soon as you enrol into the course, your LMS (The Learning Management System) access will be functional. You will immediately get access to our course content in the form of a complete set of Videos, PPTs, PDFs and Assignments. You can start learning right away.
Is the course material accessible to the students even after the course training is over?
Yes! Soon after enrolling you have lifetime access to the course materials.
Do you provide placement assistance?
Teaching Krow is the largest online education company and lots of recruitment firms contacts us for our students profiles from time to time. Since there is a big demand for this skill, we help our certified students get connected to prospective employers. We also help our customers prepare their resumes, work on real life projects and provide assistance for interview preparation. Having said that, please understand that we don't guarantee any placements however if you go through the course diligently and complete the project you will have a very good hands on experience to work on a Live project.
What are the payment options?
You can pay by Credit Card or Debit Card or NetBanking from all the leading banks. We use a Stripe and Pay Pal Payment Gateway.
$ 699.00 /-