Teachingkrow's PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner course is certified by Project Management Institute (PMI) and designed to give you in-depth knowledge and understanding in various Agile Tool & Techniques.
What are the objectives of this course?
On completion of the PMI-ACP course learner will be able to:
- Help participants clear the PMI-ACP® exam in the first attempt while completing the required 21 contact hour's training.
- Understand Agile principles and practices that will enhance team productivity and improve customer satisfaction.
- Gain insights on how to establish transparency in communication within the team and with customers.
- Experience the freedom on embracing change and explain ways to manage the project's scope, schedule and budget to help timely delivery of products.
- Build trust with their teams and customers through consistent cadence of "common sense" best practices.
- Acquire valuable insights on how the teams can "empower and inspire".
- Familiarize oneself with latest industry knowledge on how to manage dynamic projects in the most competitive environments.
- Evaluate one's exam preparedness and create a personalized plan for self-study.
- Instil confidence to manage projects of various sizes.
Who is it intended for?
This Agile Certified Practitioner training course is designed for anyone who is considering the use of an Agile Project Management methodology for software development. In general, practitioners who are seeking to: Understand Agile principles, Agile practices, Agile tools and techniques, including: Project Managers, Program Managers, Analysts, Developers, Testers, IT Managers/Directors, Software Engineers, Software Architects, Software Managers, Testing Managers, Team Leaders and Customers.
1. General project management experience of 2000 hours on project teams earned within the last 5 years (Active PMP® or PgMP® will satisfy this requirement).
2. 1500 hours of working with Agile project teams and Agile methodologies within the last 3 years.
3. 21 contact hours of education on Agile practices.
With Teachingkrow Online’s e-learning system, certification made simpler! You can take your career to next level.Our e-learning system is proven as the best elearning system available in the market and we gaurantee to make you a certified practicener.
Teachingkrow courses includes
- Expert Instructor-Led Training
We use only the industry's finest instructors in the IT industry.Learn from our instructor and
interact live at your desired place via virtual learning programs scheduled to run at specific
Online Exam Mockup Test
Teachingkrow prepares you for live exam by attemping the online mocks. We test you in
first, our learning tool, gives you feedback as to why an answer is correct or incorrect. Next,
receive the questions presented in a randomized, timed format very similar to the live exam.
Every time you
take the exam, new questions appear. At the end of the test you will be shown, in percentage,
what areas of
the curriculum you are strong on as well as what areas you’re weak on.
- Navigation and Controls
We provide self-paced training programs are designed in a modular fashion to allow you the
work with expert level instruction anytime. All courses are arranged in defined sections with
controls allowing you to control the pace of your training. Decide when you want to learn at
your own pace.
24 x 7. Audio-Video Courses for self-paced evaluation based learning.
What if I miss a class?
You will never miss a lecture at Teaching Krow ! You can choose either of the two options: View the recorded session of the class available in your LMS. You can attend the missed session, in any other live batch.
Will I get placement assistance?
To help you in this endeavor, we have added a resume builder tool in your LMS. Now, you will be able to create a winning resume in just 3 easy steps. You will have unlimited access to use these templates across different roles and designations. All you need to do is, log in to your LMS and click on the create your resume" option."
Can I attend a demo session before enrollment?
We have limited number of participants in a live session to maintain the Quality Standards. So, unfortunately participation in a live class without enrollment is not possible. However, you can go through the sample class recording and it would give you a clear insight about how are the classes conducted, quality of instructors and the level of interaction in a class.
Who are the instructors?
All the instructors at Teaching Krow ! are practitioners from the Industry with minimum 10-12 yrs of relevant IT experience. They are subject matter experts and are trained by us for providing an awesome learning experience to the participants.
What if I have more queries?
Just leave us a message on our website and we will call u back.
$ 289.00 /-